Las Vegas Water Heater Services
At Dignity Plumbing, we are proud to provide superior water heater services to property owners across Clark County. With us, you do not just get great results. We take pride in giving our customers great experiences as well. Our team is always honest, respectful, punctual, and attentive to the needs of our customers. Also, you never have to worry about our team trying to sell you something unnecessary. Our plumbers are professionals, not salespeople. For water heater repairs, maintenance, or installation services in Las Vegas, do not hesitate to contact us.
When Is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Like any other appliance, you will likely need to replace your water heater at some point. But how do you know when it is time? Below we have provided a list of signs to look for.
It could be time to replace your water heater when:
- It has reached the end of its lifespan. Most traditional water heaters will last between 8 and 12 years. Tankless units, on the other hand, will last 20 years or more. Routine maintenance can extend the lifespans of both, but you can only stretch it so far before you might face compounding problems that come with years of wear and tear.
- You have seen rusty water coming from your faucets. Over time, sediment can build up in your water heater’s tank, which can cause rust and corrosion. This not only impacts the quality of your water, but it can also lead to leaks and other potentially costly issues.
- Your unit does not provide the hot water you need. This can be a sign of two things. First, wear and tear might be hindering your water heater’s performance. Second, your water heater might not have the capacity to produce the hot water you use.
- You notice strange noises coming from your water heater. Rumbling or gravelly sounds are often the result of significant buildups of sediment. While regular maintenance can prevent this problem, if it reoccurs, it could be more cost-effective to get a replacement.
- You notice water leaking from your unit or pooling in the collection pan. This can be the result of a loose line connection, or even a crack in your unit’s tank. The latter is very serious because it could allow the tank to burst.
For any of the above, reach out to us. Because we take pride in being honest with our customers, you can trust our recommendation for whether you ought to get a replacement or repair your unit. If an upgrade is the best course of action, we can help you sort through your options and get a reliable unit that fits your budget and needs. We can even connect you with financing options for the project.
Tankless Water Heaters
If you are looking to upgrade your water heater, consider a tankless unit. Compared to traditional systems, they often last longer and use less water and energy. This can help you save money on utility bills and get the most out of your investment in a new unit. Not only that, but tankless water heaters are compact, making them a great option for those with limited space. While the upfront cost of a tankless water heater is higher than a traditional system, the long-term benefits can make them worthwhile for any property owner.
Your Go-To for Water Heater Maintenance and Repairs
Regardless of the age of your water heater or type, routine maintenance and timely repairs are crucial. By flushing the tank, checking for leaks, and keeping up with other maintenance tasks, you can extend the lifespan of your unit and increase its efficiency. Calling a professional at the first sign of a problem is beneficial too, as ignoring small issues can allow them to compound. Investing a little time and money into the maintenance and repair of your water heater can go a long way.
For water heater services in Las Vegas, turn to Dignity Plumbing. No matter the job, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are displeased with our work, we will gladly come back and fix the issue without delay.
Give us a call at (702) 872-3927 or send us a message online. We are proud to serve Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Silverado Ranch, and Boulder City.
Your service technician was outstanding. Competent, honest, pleasant and quick. I will use and recommend this company because ...- F.C.
Our repair man was extremely knowledgable, respectful, timely, and thorough. We will certainly continue to call Dignity ...- Patti
My main water line sprung a leak for 2nd time in 2 years Sterling from Dignity was very responsive. Since I decided to ...- Jules
I had a leak in my water main under the front yard. Antonio and Matt came out the same day I called and were very helpful and ...- Lisa
We had a break in a water main supplying 376 residences. Highly stressful situation to say the least. Sterling and Scott went ...- Paul
Scott Morris from Dignity Plumbing was a great help. He was professional and knowledgeable. You could definitely tell he knew ...- Steven
Jonathan arrived on time, he is friendly and informative. Explained what the issue was and how he would fix it. I had gone ...- Neisha
Jon Harriss came out here to fix the issue that I was having with the gas pipes and he did an amazing job quick and responded ...- Kenia